My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Remember: 100 Fans

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Remember: 100 Fans

With great pride, I can announce that Remember has reached 100 fans on Facebook. I want to thank every person that reads this blog regularly from the bottom of my heart. Readers, you are in fact part of the reason my life has begun to turn itself around. Every day when I see how many people have accessed this page and taken a journey with me I am sincerely grateful and utterly happy.

I take this blog seriously and as a matter of fact, I occasionally take it too seriously. My explorations of both nature and the mind are truly still in their infancy and I am so very glad you are all taking this ride with me. I want to push on to 200 fans on Facebook and I think we can do it. This blog is not just about the parks in the Lehigh Valley. It is about experience, life, meditation and most importantly, reflection. To me, it is the deep breath that we all need to take everyday and that our modern lives seem incapable of letting us do.

Today, I want to encourage whoever reads this post to leave a comment, even if it is just to say hello. Let me know what you think of the blog and tell me where you would like to see me take it in the future. I’ve got big plans for the spring and summer and I cannot wait to share my future explorations with you. As always, I am more than glad to take anyone for a walk in our parks as well. Solitude in nature is an unparalleled wonder but company can be just as beautiful.

So, say hello. Share a story. This blog is just as much about you as it is about me.

Thanks for reading.

5 Comments:

Blogger michael molovinsky said...

best wishes on achieving all your goals

October 28, 2009 at 7:30 AM  
Blogger Andrew Kleiner said...

Thanks Micheal.

That would of course mean that Jordan Park, Trout Creek Parkway and Canal Park would be cleaned up and made proper.

So, I will probably need more than luck!

October 28, 2009 at 10:01 AM  
Blogger Katie Bee said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JynBEX_kg8

hello

October 28, 2009 at 12:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job on this blog Andrew. Love your photos. Love the way you connect the parks with our lives.
Writing about those connections will help people to value nature, and will help to bring diverse people together for a common interest.

October 29, 2009 at 11:24 AM  
Blogger Andrew Kleiner said...

Thank you very much Anon 11:24.

There is an unbelievable amount of stuff out there that I can't wait to get to yet. Thanks for reading.

October 29, 2009 at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home