My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Snow Day: Open forum

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Snow Day: Open forum

Hello Readers,

Today, feel free to comment about what you think of things in the park system in Lehigh County. Let me know if there are things you would like to see me cover in the coming months and basically, just let it fly.

I am all but snowed in so I look forward to reading and responding.

Stay warm.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Andrew,
I love your blog, and I look forward to seeing where it takes you. Although your writing has plenty of superfluous adjectives, I still like to read it.
And I like you.
I look forward to guest blogging.
Sincerely,
Abigail Weiner, Esq.
(Dictated but not read.)

February 6, 2010 at 11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have lived in Allentown my entire life. fifty seven years. You are doing a great job of keeping the citizens of Allentown aware of our parks and what is going on in them. Everyone should be reading Remember and thanking you for all you do for our city.

February 6, 2010 at 4:06 PM  
Anonymous Sue said...

Keep up the great work. How about a photo of the current trail work at Cedar Beach please.

February 9, 2010 at 2:31 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kleiner said...

Will do Sue, and thank you. I am just waiting for all the snowstorms to pass. There will also be a preview of all the new plants that will be growing in the recently planted riparian buffer. Looks like there will be alot of Cedar Beach ahead.

February 9, 2010 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home