My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: April 17th: Hike on South Mountain

Monday, March 29, 2010

April 17th: Hike on South Mountain

I feel like I announced 2010’s first gathering months ago but the date is drawing near. I wanted to remind everyone to come, invite friends and family and bring your cameras. I would love to post pictures you take on the blog. 
IMGP2767
It should be a really fantastic day and a great way for all of us who love the remaining wild places in Allentown to come together and celebrate biodiversity and history. I want to organize carpools for those who don’t have a ride (I’m looking at you Muhlenberg students) and anyone who would like to save some gas and spare some pollution.
IMGP2784
Again, there is an event page on Facebook. Click Here.

Also, become a fan of Remember on Facebook for daily updates of the blog and event information.  This is just the beginning folks, I’m looking forward to an active and wild summer.
IMGP2790
I hope to see you on the 17th. 

(I’ll be posting one more update close to the day of the event, I’ll include directions, meeting spot, etc… Stay Tuned!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home