My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: In search of Thomas Shive

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

In search of Thomas Shive

I was prepared to post my 13th park log today featuring Jordan Meadows. As I began writing it I realized that the last time I had been to Jordan Meadows prior to my visit this weekend was as a Central Catholic High School student about ten years ago.

I then began to remember that during my time there an Ecology club was created with Thomas Shive at the helm that focused on cleaning up and addressing issues along the Jordan creek behind the school. This of course meant Jordan Meadows as well.

After doing a Google search, it would appear that his Club had been honored by the State for their efforts after I graduated. So, that said, I will not be posting my Jordan Meadows park log this morning. I did however contact a former teacher of mine at CCHS (It appears Mr. Shive has retired) and I am going to see if I can't find Mr. Shive and interview him on this blog. It wouldn't be right to talk about Jordan Meadows otherwise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home