My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: What's on your mind this Monday Morning?

Monday, August 24, 2009

What's on your mind this Monday Morning?

Last night, I switched to the new posting apparatus and in doing so destroyed a piece I was working on for a couple of hours. Not feeling like redoing it at 2:30 in the morning, I decided that it would be a good time to allow a post to serve as an open forum. I haven't done one of these in a long while.

So, let me know what you think about the blog, what is on your mind with our parks, etc..

I'll have a proper post up this afternoon.

Looking forward to some good comments in the meantime.


Enjoy the Day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home