My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Cedar Creek Parkway Construction: Part One

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Cedar Creek Parkway Construction: Part One

As CBP is worked on, I will document the progress of construction. Following the unusual and epic rains of June, work has begun on the restoration of the stone walls around the emptied ponds at the Rose Gardens. The project is in full swing now. The walls will be repaired, and the work is getting done.





Later this evening I will be posting a full recap of last night's fantastic public info session on a new trails system in the city of Allentown. Sorry I have been away for a few days, I had an illness to fight.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home