My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Food Inc at Civic Theatre

Monday, August 24, 2009

Food Inc at Civic Theatre


Earlier this summer I had posted information about a movie called Food Inc. It is finally playing around here and this weekend begins a run at Civic Theatre. It just so happens that this Sunday, August 30th, the same day as our Picnic in the Park there will be a showing at 4:30 which will be followed by a talkback with Timothy J. LaSalle, CEO of the Rodale Institute, an internationally recognized leader in regenerative organic agricultural research, advocacy and education based in Kutztown.

I will be attending and I hope my fellow picnic goers will join.

Here is the trailer:


See Also:
Picnic in The Park
Food Inc at Civic Theatre
Food Inc on Rotten Tomatoes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home