My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Link Madness and Site Updates

Monday, September 14, 2009

Link Madness and Site Updates

The internet is an amazing resource for what seems like limitless knowledge. Given that I have been having a hard time keeping up with blog posts, I have added a list of link and blogs that are worth checking out on the side of my page.

I have also decided to, now and again, provide links to specific articles that I think are worth a read. Today, I have these five to offer. Check em out.

An old Ford plant becoming a herald of the future (autoblog.com)

Lost world of fanged frogs and giant rats discovered in New Guinea (The Guardian)

Study confirms direct link between CO2 and Antarctic Ice Sheets (Treehugger)

Dumping waste in Antarctica (The Age)

I encourage you guys to share other links worth checking out in the comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home