My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Remember and the Lehigh Valley InSite

Friday, October 2, 2009

Remember and the Lehigh Valley InSite

I have the pleasure of making my second guest post on the Lehigh Valley InSite today. It is a revised version of my Top Five Parks to visit that was primarily addressed at Muhlenberg Students.

The Lehigh Valley InSite is a wonderful blog that highlights unique experiences of all kinds across the Valley and I am very glad to be a part of their documentation.

You can see my post today by clicking on their main page. The second part will be posted on Tuesday.

Don't forget to check out my other post today if you haven't:

What's the Point of a City Park? Part 2:Refuge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home