My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Happy Thanksgiving Links

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving Links

On this particular holiday, I want to thank all of you who read, comment and regularly check out my blog. This thing continues to be an adventure and as always, I am excited about where Remember is heading.

I hope you all have a nice holiday.

I'll be back Friday morning with a couple of new posts to get you through Black Friday and the turkey hangovers that linger into the weekend.

Eat well.

Happy Thanksgiving.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From what I can tell, this site is still developing, but it is an amazing resource and the more that is added to it, the better. It is an online database of trails in Pennsylvania.

Check it out:
ExplorePaTrails.com

The video below is about Pennsylvania's D+L Trails. It is from Green Life Pennsylvania, a website chock full of outdoor activity and other "green" stories. Check out the bird tagging video as well and the Lehigh Gap Nature Center video.


I had the chance to meet Greg Huber at the Old fairgrounds clean up and he got the chance to write a great column about it. Greg is the new Allentown parks columnist for the Examiner in Philadelphia. Check out his column below:

Sharp Contrast
No good deed goes unpunished

This is a great list I found on The DCNR website. It identifies the state parks in Pennsylvania that are "must see". I was surprised to find that there are many National preservation areas here in PA. Next summer I intend to get out to alot of these places, given that PA just won a National award for best State Parks. That is, if they aren't closed...

Twenty Must See Pennsylvania Parks

This website offers loads of information about conservation programs in the state of Pennsylvania. If you have any lingering questions about native versus non-native plants and why the issue is so important, this site will answer them.
Check it Out:
Conserve Pennsylvania

A fantastic blog to check out, PA Environmental Daily is an awesome resource for environmental news in Pennsylvania. I check out this site every day. Check this blog out, it rules.

PA Environmental Daily

I think those sites should keep you interested on Thanksgiving.