My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Two New Blogs To Check Out

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Two New Blogs To Check Out

I have added two new blogs to the blog links on the side of the page and I wanted to mention them outright. Check them out!

The first is a blog called Save the Kales by Jamie K. It is a vegan cooking blog and Jamie has posted some great videos and recipes.

Check it out here: Save The Kales

The second, and I have mentioned it before, is Lehigh Valley Independent. This is a local political blog that is updated constantly.

Check it out here: Lehigh Valley Independent

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan O'Donnell said...

Thanks again, Andrew!

I'm still hoping your name goes in for the trustee position!

February 16, 2010 at 12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home