My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: A Walk in the Park 2: August 1

Friday, July 17, 2009

A Walk in the Park 2: August 1

After a very nice and successful inaugural walk, I have decided to set the date for our next one.

The second walk will take place at Trexler Park, at noon on August 1st. I will be guiding the walk and offering historical insight about the park as we make our journey. A facebook event page will be created and I hope a lot of folks will be able to make it out this time.

Mark your calenders! August 1st Noon.

In case you missed my afternoon posting yesterday:
Cedar Creek Construction Update
Invasive Species 1: Japanese Knotweed

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home