My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Cedar Creek Construction 6: Three feet High and Rising

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Cedar Creek Construction 6: Three feet High and Rising

I happened upon Cedar Beach this afternoon by accident. The financial aid office at Muhlenberg was closed so I figured I would take a peek down there and see what work was being done while I waited for the office to reopen. I discovered water in the ponds and it was way too much to be from recent rains. They are,as you read this, refilling the ponds.







I do not know if this is the final filling. (I imagine it is) I will update further later this evening with more pictures. In the meantime, work continues in the Old Fashion Garden. Some of the trenches have been filled, some new ones have been dug and large pipes have been laid:




It will be interesting to see what the ponds look like this evening...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home