My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Walk in the Park 3

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Walk in the Park 3

While beginning my thought process for our next gathering in the park, I was torn about which park to do it in and what exactly to do. I wasn't sure if it should be another walk or something different like a picnic.

So, I leave it up to you my readers.

Leave your suggestions for another park gathering as a comment. (If you aren't registered on blogspot, just leave it as anonymous.) I'm up for anything. I have thought about a walk in Trout Creek Parkway or a walk through the entire Lehigh Parkway or a picnic down at Cedar Beach. Let's see what you think.

I want to get more and more people out to celebrate our parks and the nature therein. Let's hear your ideas folks.

See also:
Walk in the Park
Walk in the Park 2

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jocelyn said...

hmm...I think maybe a picnic would be nice since there aren't many months left this year when that would be an option, maybe with a little walk around some of the gardens at Cedar Beach? I haven't been there in years. But I defer to the masses. Hopefully its on a day I can make it! I'm going to encourage a few friends to come along this time- same of my college buddies live in A-Town and Catty.

August 12, 2009 at 10:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

a picnic would be wonderful.

August 12, 2009 at 3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home