My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 1 second. If not, visit
http://rememberlv.wordpress.com
and update your bookmarks.

Remember: Cedar Creek Construction 7: The ponds are filled.

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cedar Creek Construction 7: The ponds are filled.

Check it out:









Our cow remains on dry land and is now perilously close to a gravel pile for use in the Old Fashion Garden construction. It looks like he could use some touching up as well:

I am very curious to see what happens to the ponds next.

Keep track of the construction here:
Update 6/25/09
Update 7/10/09
Update 7/16/09
Update 7/23/09
Update 7/30/09
Update 8/4/09

3 Comments:

Anonymous monkey momma said...

Wow, they look awesome. The kids will love the stepping stones - I will have to check this out over the weekend or next week. Thanks for posting.

August 5, 2009 at 7:28 PM  
Blogger michael molovinsky said...

do you know if the carp and water lilies were saved and will be returned?

August 6, 2009 at 3:59 PM  
Blogger Andrew Kleiner said...

Molovinsky,

I do not know for sure but I will find out. I am very curious about that myself.

August 6, 2009 at 5:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home